Sunday, December 16, 2012

Get to know Sessy


Hi there! Glad you made it to my blog, that must mean you are one of the special people that get to read it hehe...i know i sound overly confident but hey if im not gonna believe in myself no one will! And there you go, you haven't even began reading my blog and i already landed an inspirational thought on you! Yes you guessed it: you gotta trust yourself in order for others to trust you. This is something i learned along the way of my short life of 26 years so far and i am still learning to sink that thought in properly.



But enough with the pep talk, i think its time i introduce myself. My name is Silvia, but the people most closest to me call me Sessy, im 26 now and im a resident doctor with a little bit of free  time on her hands. But most of all im a plain girl with an aspiration to be great. Although i still haven't figured out how i can become great i guess ill learn it on the way. In the mean time i decided to share my thoughts here and also my creativity. 

Ever since i was little i loved to do things on my own, i loved making clothes for my Barbies and as i grew i always tried to add a little personality in everything i wear. I absolutely looooove DIY projects and since i DIY all the time i figured it might actually do some good to share my ideas and do's. 

As Albert Einstein once said "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” I strongly believe that in order to create anything, be it music, or poetry or just things, whatever be it the area in which creativity is manifested, imagination is the key ingredient needed. Imagination is like magic, with it one can do anything. 


So here i am, sharing my ideas with you and hopefully you will be a bit inspired to do try them out and also create your own ideas which will make me very happy. Do let me know if you got any tiny bit of inspiration from my blog, that will surely make my day! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment